Tapestry Collection Hotel, Melbourne, Florida
- Dynamic Market: Melbourne, Florida, is in the heart of Florida’s thriving Space Coast which is suited for a new hotel that will cater to local corporate leaders in the aviation, technology and aerospace defense sectors.
- Hilton Brand Dominance: The Project’s success will be further supported by the strength of the Hilton brand and the benefits associated with the Hilton reservation system.
- 1st Boutique Hotel: The first ground-up boutique hotel in downtown Melbourne, Brevard County, Florida.
- EB-5 Expertise: LCP, through its subsidiary companies, has raised over $500 million in EB-5 investment capital for the development of several high profile real estate projects throughout the United States.
- Hotel Expertise: LCP through its subsidiary company, LCP Investors LLC, oversees over $300 million in hospitality investments in the U.S. on behalf of institutional investors and owns a 25% ownership interest in Crescent Hotels & Resorts, LLC, a national hotel management company.
- High yield investment opportunity: Double your investment with a projected equity return of approximately 15% IRR to investors over the life of the investment, based on the Feasibility Study prepared by HVS, a leading hotel consulting firm, and a sale at an 8.5% cap rate.
Learn about Melbourne, Florida and the city’s many highlights.
*All renderings represent design intent only and are subject to change
This website and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities. Any such offer or solicitation may only be made by means of delivery of a Confidential Private Placement Memorandum as updated and supplemented from time to time (the “Memorandum”), which will contain material information not included herein. The information contained herein is not complete, is subject to material changes and, if an offering of the EB-5 Investment Opportunity is made, will be superseded by the Memorandum in its entirety. Any decision to invest in the EB-5 Investment Opportunity described herein should be made after reviewing the Memorandum, conducting such investigations as you deem necessary or appropriate and consulting your own legal, accounting, tax and other advisors in order to make an independent determination of the suitability, merits and consequences of investment in such EB-5 Investment Opportunity.
This website contains registered trademarks, including Hilton® and Tapestry®, that are exclusive property of Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Hilton Parties have not reviewed or endorsed any financial information or projections that we make in on this website.