1 Light Street, Baltimore, Maryland
1 Light Street is a Class-A, mixed-use office, residential apartment, retail, and parking development.
- The Project is located in the core of the central business district of downtown Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland, and at 28 stories tall will offer unparalleled 360-degree city and water views.
- The prime office space has already seen tenant demand; M&T Bank signed a lease for approximately 155,506 SF.
- The Project Sponsor, Madison Marquette, is a member of the Capital Guidance group of companies and a national private real estate investment management and operating company providing a comprehensive set of services to institutional investors and clients in select retail, residential and office assets in top-tier markets across the United States.
- Construction began in June 2016 and is proceeding accordingly.
- USCIS approved the I-924 exemplar petition for the 1 Light Street project in October 2017. As the result of the approval, USCIS will provide deference with respect to the Project to any Form I-526s filed by an individual investor associated with the Project.
- Barnhart Economic Services, LLC (“BES”) used the USCIS approved IMPLAN Model for calculating job creation by the Project. BES estimates that the likely job impacts from the EB-5 partner’s participation in the Project will be the creation of 46 jobs per investor.