- Dynamic Market: Melbourne, Florida is a thriving economic market ideally suited for a new hotel offering that will be supported by a diversity of demand generators, including leaders in the aviation, technology and defense sectors.
- Hilton Brand Dominance: The Project’s success will be further supported by the strength of the Hilton brand and the benefits associated with the Hilton reservation system.
- 1st Boutique Hotel: The first ground-up boutique hotel in downtown Melbourne, Brevard County, Florida.
- EB-5 Expertise: LCP, through its subsidiary companies, has raised over $500 million in EB-5 investment capital for the development of several high profile real estate projects throughout the United States.
- Hotel Expertise: LCP through its subsidiary company, LCP Investors LLC, oversees over $250 million in hospitality investments in the U.S. on behalf of institutional investors and owns a 25% ownership interest in Crescent Hotels & Resorts, LLC, a national hotel management company.
- High Yield Investment Opportunity: Projected equity returns of approximately 15% IRR to investors over the life of the investment, with a preferred 7% annual return, based on a Feasibility Study prepared by HVS, a leading hotel consulting firm, and a sale at a 8.5% Cap Rate.
Learn about Melbourne, Florida and the city's many highlights.
*All renderings represent design intent only and are subject to change