America’s Best Undergraduate Business Colleges
American colleges that have the best programs for earning an undergraduate business degree aren’t necessarily those that are ranked as the top MBA graduate schools. Live In America EB-5 has taken the rankings of five respected evaluators – Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, U.S. News & World Report, Poets & Quadrants, and Niche – and made a ranking based on the combined rankings of the five evaluators for each of the twenty or more schools they assessed, a combined total of forty-five. Each evaluator had its own criteria for making its choices, some of the schools showing up on all five lists. But all five evaluators gave weight to how many students in a graduating class had jobs waiting for them based on internships, interviews and academic performance.
The overall top ten schools from the combined evaluation process are listed below (the business school name is in parenthesis). Information and background on each school, including a link to tuition and financial aid details, can be read by clicking on its name.
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- University of Texas at Austin (McCombs)
- University of Michigan at Ann Arbor (Ross)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler)
- Notre Dame University (Mendoza)
- University of Virginia (McIntire)
- Cornell University (Dyson)
- Washington University at St. Louis (Olin)
- Georgetown University (McDonough)
- New York University (Stern)
- Yale University (Yale School of Management)